Saturday, November 18, 2006

Searching for a home

Today i did some recon on a place to live. I love the convience, and the professionalism of the city, yet sometimes yearn for the piece and quiet of the country. Today's prices are such that I'm looking in the outer suburbs, and today I explored Goodna.

So what makes a good place to live for me? I'm a solitary kind of a guy, so i like to visit places I can blend into, this works well in the city, as people tend to neglect other people in a faceless crowd. However, I have lived in Toowong for 2 years now and I fear I am becoming a common face. The shopkeppers recognise me, so g'day, and in some cases even know my usual fare. A coffee shop I frequent is a takeaway afair, where they shout out your order, and leave it for you on the bench to collect. A rather attractive young lady made my coffee this morning and as she called out the order she looked straight at me. What wrong with that I hear you say! Good question I say

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home